Located in a wonderful family orientated street with excellent neighbours you will find this established, spacious and extended property. Features you will love include a family room to the rear of the property with a gas log fire for winter plus reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan for summer. This sensational room adjoins the rear alfresco with views of the private, lush and landscaped gardens beyond.
The home offers high ceilings, polished timber boards, good undercover parking, rear access from a sealed lane and much more. Additional benefits include a storeroom/workshop and bore auto reticulated gardens and lawns.
PROPERTY ATTRIBUTES INCLUDE:-
1. Formal lounge
2. Master bedroom with built in robe and reverse cycle air-conditioning
3. 3 minor bedrooms with built in robes
4. Kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
5, Generous sized dining room
6. Two bathrooms including bath and 2wc's
7. Wonderful front porch and excellent rear alfresco perfect for relaxing and entertaining
8. Located within the highly sought after Bob Hawke College catchment zone for high school. See website.
This home has been much loved by the current owners and now it is time for new owners to also enjoy.
Located within walking distance of excellent cafes, shops, public transportation and just minutes to the City and Beach makes this excellent home on a generous sized north facing block of land highly desirable.
Contact the agent to find out more about selling your property.
If you would like more information about selling with us, please complete the form below and I will get back to you as soon as I can to answer any questions you might have. Alternatively, please call me on one of the phone numbers above. Thanks for your interest!