22/62 Moondine Drive, Wembley WA SUN DRENCHED APARTMENT WITH TRANQUIL PARK & LAKE OUTLOOK
Below Ground Pool
Built In Robes
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Reticulated Lawns and Gardens
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
OPEN BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT. PLEASE CALL MICHELLE HAWKINS 0413624832
This magical location on Herdsmans Lake offers a tranquil lifestyle rarely found this close to Perth City. You cannot help but feel relaxed as soon as you see the nature reserve of Herdsmans Lake. It is like being on holidays in the bush with vast lush green parklands, large shady trees, the lake, play equipment and walking and cycle paths for your enjoyment.
The complex is extremely well run and boasts many long term owners, excellent facilities and very affordable fees. You can opt to be very private within your own apartment or share time with friends, owners and occupants at the pool area for a bbq, drinks and a laugh. People in this complex help each other and the onsite caretaker can provide advise when needed.
The complex sparkles with fairy lights around the pool and on balconys during the festive season; a delight to see and they even have their own community vegetable garden. This is more than an apartment, it is a easy care lifestyle perfect for retirees, singles, families and investors in a security gated complex.
Imagine waking up listening to the birds in the trees while gazing out over the pool with parklands beyond. Conveniently located on the first floor approximately 15 minutes from the City and the Beach this great apartment is well worth your viewing.
Features you will love include:-
1. 3 bedrooms. Master with semi ensuite access
2. 2 x reverse cycle air-conditioning units
3. New carpets throughout and fresh paint
4. Built-in-robes in two rooms and ceiling fans
5. Balcony access for master bedroom and lounge
6. Undercover secure parking for one car plus storeroom
7. Security complex with coded gate, intercom and remote access
8. Large below ground swimming pool with spa
9. BBQ area, shade sails plus tables and chairs
10. Public transportation within walking distance
11. Churchlands Senior High School catchment
12. Walking distance to local shops
Contact the agent to find out more about selling your property.
If you would like more information about selling with us, please complete the form below and I will get back to you as soon as I can to answer any questions you might have. Alternatively, please call me on one of the phone numbers above. Thanks for your interest!