32 Loton Street, Woodlands WA TRANQUIL PARK OUTLOOK
Reticulated Lawns and Gardens
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Swimming Pool - In Ground
Trees and Landscaping
Sweeting Reserve is one of the best kept secrets of Woodlands. The park is an oasis for all the residents to enjoy. You cannot help but fall in love with the beautiful large established trees, lush grassed parkland areas, bench seats in the shade and a wonderful play area for children. Living in this unique location is like living in the country with the added bonus of the beach, city, and shops conveniently located just minutes away.
Wake up to birds singing in the trees, take a stroll around the park with friends, walk to the local shops for a coffee and then relax on your front porch and be thankful of this beautiful tranquil location.
Walking distance to excellent schools such as Hale, Churchlands SHS, Holy Rosary and Woodlands Primary School.
Features of the home include:-
1. Abundance of natural light, warm Tasmanian oak timber floorboards, high ceilings and sensational views
2. Master bedroom with WIR and brand new ensuite with double vanity and stone bench tops
3. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all with built in robes and bamboo flooring
4. 2nd bathroom with bath and separate shower
5. Open plan kitchen meals family area with towering ceilings & pool outlook
6. Brand new custom made kitchen with waterfall stone bench tops & soft close drawers
7. Brand new Italian made 900mm gas cook top, ducted range hood, oven, builtin microwave & dishwasher
8. Freshly painted throughout
9. New porcelain tiling
10. Cedar lined alfresco with motorised blind for privacy
11. Salt water solar heated plunge pool with waterfall
12. Home office or lounge overlooking the park
13 Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
14 Crimsafe security door, security screens and alarm
15 Double lock up garage plus work shop area
16 Free standing parking for 3 cars or boat/caravan off road
16 Auto reticulated gardens
17 Gas bayonet with free standing fan forced heater
Please call Michelle Hawkins on 0413 624 832 for a viewing.
Contact the agent to find out more about selling your property.
If you would like more information about selling with us, please complete the form below and I will get back to you as soon as I can to answer any questions you might have. Alternatively, please call me on one of the phone numbers above. Thanks for your interest!