40/1 Moondine Drive, Wembley WA LIGHT AND BRIGHT TOP FLOOR BEAUTY WITH GARDEN OUTLOOK
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Built In Robes
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Stainless Steel Appliances
Located on the first floor overlooking lush gardens, you will find this sensational, open plan, fully refurbished apartment. 10 good reasons for you to be really excited about this property include:
1. Near new kitchen with overhead cupboards and breakfast bar.
2. Fabulous near new semi-ensuite bathroom with king sized shower with dual shower heads.
3. Near new renovated laundry with overhead cupboards.
4. Perfect orientation with large private north facing balcony making the apartment very light and bright.
5. Top floor (1st floor) end apartment with light and ventilation into facilities.
6. Dishwasher and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
7. Ceiling fans and built-in robes to both bedrooms.
8. Undercover parking at your doorstep plus a generous amount of common area bays (10 approx) for residents use.
9. Private store room.
10. Security complex with pool, spa, bbq areas plus 1/2 court tennis court.
Year built 1994
Council rates $362 per quarter
Water rates $175 per 2 months
Strata fees $560 per quarter including reserve
Total area 97m2
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement has been written to the best of our ability based upon the seller's information provided to us. Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure all information is correct, buyers should make their own enquiries and investigations to determine all aspects are true and correct.
Contact the agent to find out more about selling your property.
If you would like more information about selling with us, please complete the form below and I will get back to you as soon as I can to answer any questions you might have. Alternatively, please call me on one of the phone numbers above. Thanks for your interest!