177 Egina Street, Mount Hawthorn WA TREE TOP OUTLOOK
Built In Robes
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Reticulated Lawns and Gardens
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Stainless Steel Appliances
Trees and Landscaping
Located on top of the hill with vast views over Mount Hawthorn you will find this creative character residence ready to delight. The home is located on a generous 491m2 block of land and boasts dual access for secure parking and a great yard for children or pets.
You will be delighted with the high ornate ceilings, beautiful lead light windows and doors, wood fire and stunning jarrah floorboards. The kitchen and bathrooms have both been renovated and the home sparkles with pride.
The home is conveniently located close to public transportation both bus and train to the City and beach. Leave the car in the garage as everything is within walking distance with shops, parks and cafes close by. Great schools close by and the home is fully fenced for your privacy. Easy care gardens to the front and back and plenty of room to extend if required plus grassed areas for your enjoyment.
Not a thing to do just move on in and enjoy.
1. Three double bedrooms all with robes
2. Two refurbished bathrooms with neutral colours & 2WC's
3. A modern kitchen with s/s appliances & dishwasher
4. Excellent ducted and split system air-conditioning
6. Massive enclosed 36m2 decking with louvres and awnings
7. Formal lounge with wood fire place
8. Cottage landscaped gardens
9. Large double garage with excellent storage
10. Secure off street parking for additional 2 cars
A home to call "Home Sweet Home".
Contact the agent to find out more about selling your property.
If you would like more information about selling with us, please complete the form below and I will get back to you as soon as I can to answer any questions you might have. Alternatively, please call me on one of the phone numbers above. Thanks for your interest!